Simple Ways To Protect Your California Home from Burglars
How to Get Auto Insurance If You're a High-risk Driver
Are You Putting Your Homeowner’s Insurance at Risk?
The world is changing, and we understand the issues your business faces every day. There is constant competition for your customers, there are challenges in attracting and retaining top employees, and your cost of goods keeps going up. Part of your planning should include an annual commercial insurance review. Your business changes, and so do your exposures. Here are some of the major kinds of coverage found in most commercial insurance programs.
Commercial Insurance for Businesses
- Liability Insurance- Covers your business against claims of negligence that resulted in loss or injury to a customer or visitor to your business.
- Worker’s Compensation- Protects your business when an employee becomes injured on the job. It is required by law.
- Commercial Auto- Covers against loss for your business vehicles and any liability your business incurs as a result of an accident.
- Property- Insures against loss for your buildings and equipment.
- Employment Liability- Covers your business and managers from claims of harassment, discrimination and other civil rights as afforded under state and federal laws.
- Cyber Liability- Protects your liability interests when data or sensitive client information is stolen or accidentally lost by your business.
- Professional Liability-Protects your business when a third party accuses your business of being negligent or making a mistake in providing professional services.
An Independent Agent Understands Commercial Insurance
When you purchase business insurance through an independent agent you are working with a licensed professional who specializes in the products and services you need. We have access to many insurance companies and know which ones are designed just for your business. Independent agents are local business owners who employee your neighbors to serve your needs.
Our Approach to Insurance Is Different
The best way to get the insurance that is right for you is to develop a relationship with an independent insurance agent. The good news is that this process is not complicated or time consuming.
Advantages Of Using Leap / Carpenter / Kemps Insurance
- We respond quickly.
- Insurance protects what is important to you, and we understand that.
- We gain an understanding of your individual needs.
- We educate rather than sell.
- Finding the right insurance coverage is an important purchase, because everyone’s needs are unique.
- Our professional team is trained and licensed.
- Insurance is too important to be ordered online like a book.
Don’t wait for an un-insured claim to happen before you look for the right agent and coverage.