Is It Possible to Lose My Auto Insurance?
We Believe Insurance Is a Promise
Homeowner's Insurance Can Offer Many Benefits
Most every company owns business property, which may include the building in which you run your operations. Property insurance protects the physical assets your business owns – such as computers, office equipment, buildings, furniture, fixtures, and other property. Every business should have a comprehensive property insurance portfolio to respond to the many risks associated with property ownership.
We hope to help you indemnify a proactive plan in the event of a fire, theft, storm, or some other kind of damage that might involve your business insurance policy. There are a number of actions you can do to help get the best possible settlement from the insurance company.
- Maintain vital records
- Have photos of all buildings, major equipment, etc
- Blueprints - keep complete sets
- Property inventories should be maintained on all items over a certain amount
- Financial records - keep three to five years
- Appoint key individuals as communicators
- Have emergency response plan
- Secondary locations identified
During The Loss
- Notify the insurer
- Protect the property
- Track claim costs
- Separate budget line items
- Keep records of all internal and external costs
- Make temporary repairs
- Communicate with insurer as to the use of any consultants
- Meet regularly with the agent and Insurer
- List and address key issues and concerns
- Note any changes from original design
- Will you rebuild or not?
- What might cause delays?
If you are not currently a Leap / Carpenter / Kemps customer, we invite you to talk to one of your many neighbors who are, to see if it might be time for you to change the way that you buy insurance. Let us provide you with a free analysis of your insurance coverage to help you determine if you have the right policies at the right cost. We are here to help!