Is Your Company Picnic Covered by Your Insurance?
How to Get Auto Insurance If You're a High-risk Driver
Take Your Auto Insurance off Cruise Control
A “high-risk” driver is generally defined by the insurance companies, as someone who has a higher risk of having an auto accident. Auto insurance companies often see high-risk drivers as undesirable, as they may end up costing a great deal in claims.
At Leap / Carpenter / Kemps, we have an experienced staff of professionals who understand that each family has unique auto insurance needs and that the one-size-fits-all approach just doesn’t work.
Why You May Be Defined As a High-risk Driver?
- You have multiple accidents or tickets during a specific period of time.
- You have a DUI.
- You have a serious violation.
- Any accident that results in a fatality.
- Driving without a license.
- Driving without insurance.
- Your drive an exotic car.
- For whatever reason your auto insurance has lapsed.
How to Get Auto Insurance If You Are Considered High Risk
- You may need non-standard insurance.
- SR-22 insurance for specific situations.
- Allow your agent to shop auto insurance for you.
- Determine what auto insurance discounts for which you may be eligible.
- Improve your driving skills.
- Consider a lower risk car.
If you are not currently a Leap / Carpenter /Kemps customer, we invite you to talk to one of your many neighbors who are, to see if it might be time for you to change the way that you buy insurance. Let us provide you with a free analysis of your insurance coverage to help you determine if you have the right policies at the right cost. We are here to help!