Homeowner’s Insurance Premiums Explained
The Difference Between Homeowner’s Insurance and a Home Warranty
Are You Putting Your Homeowner’s Insurance at Risk?
Are you frustrated with the lack of good customer service? Are you tired of calling a company and getting someone in a foreign county? When you go to the store and ask for help, do you get a teenager who knows less than you do about your questions?
If you are looking for insurance, it can be much easier than you think. Working with an agent will save you time and money on your insurance.
Why Your Insurance Agent Is Your Best Friend
- Agents care about helping you find the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- When you call our agency you get a licensed professional who can actually answer your questions.
- We take time to find the best option for you.
- You will get more choices of insurance products and companies.
- Our employees live and work in your community.
- If you have a claim, you have an advocate to help you.
- We can make insurance easier to understand.
- We offer many online services you may desire, always backed up by a real person.
We know which companies have the best track record when it comes to pleasing their policy holders. We can narrow your options down and help you choose between the best insurance companies in the market. Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value. Our agency has a proven track record, we live here and we understand the needs of our neighbors.
At Leap / Carpenter / Kemps, Merced County’s largest locally-owned agency, we have an experienced staff of professionals who understand that each family has unique insurance needs and that the one-size-fits-all approach just doesn’t work