Heat-Stress Prevention From Leap / Carpenter / Kemps Insurance
How to Have a Safe Vacation from Leap / Carpenter / Kemps Insurance
Watercraft Safety Tips from Leap / Carpenter / Kemps
The purchase of business insurance is an essential investment for business owners. Insurance policies protect the business from the financial consequences of accidents and mishaps that could erode profitability and threaten continuity of the operation. Business insurance can be expensive, so we wanted to give you a few tips in how to get the most out of your business insurance purchase.
- Combine your business auto, property, and liability into one package.
- Take a close look at your policy and make sure you have the coverage you need. There may be coverages you have that you do not need.
- Look to insurers that offer loss control help. This will help you manage your risk and keep claims as low as possible.
- Is your deductible too low? You may save more than you think by increasing your property deductible to $5,000 or even $10,000. If you generally have no loses this may save you money.
- Each insurer is different, but you might save by paying your premium in full upfront.
Commercial insurance is one of the most important products a new business needs. Our agency can help you review your risks and guide you through the process of securing the right combination of coverage and price.
If you are not currently a Leap / Carpenter / Kemps customer, we invite you to talk to one of your many neighbors who are, to see if it might be time for you to change the way that you buy insurance. Give us a call, or use the Insurance Quotes box on the right. Let us provide you with a free analysis of your insurance coverage to help you determine if you have the right policies at the right cost. We are here to help!