Is It Time To Have An Insurance Review?
Our agency is founded and run on the philosophy that client’s needs come first and foremost. We know you hear that a lot, so we wanted to tell you how we carry out our philosophy day to day. This article is the continuation of our series on how to think differently about insurance.
Every client deserves an annual insurance review. The review may take different forms depending on the individual circumstances.
Benefits To An Insurance Review
- Keeps your program up to date
- Provides opportunity for feedback on services
- Allows for the partnership to review goals
- We take time to review key exclusions and other coverage items
- You may need to modify, reduce or add coverage depending on your current situation
- The review does not need to take a long time
Business Insurance Review
A business review is important because risk is constantly changing. Maybe your operations have not changed, but laws and other statutes can impact your risk and need to be addressed. Here are a few examples:
- Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive rates on your insurance.
- Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
- There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
- Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance.
Personal Insurance Review
A review of your personal insurance can be completed in person, over the phone or even via email. But the important thing is that the client and agent communicate about your personal risk and what has changed. Changes in your personal situation can have an impact on your insurance needs.
If you are not currently a Leap/Carpenter/Kemps customer, we invite you to talk to one of your many neighbors who are, to see if it might be time for you to change the way that you buy insurance. Let us provide you with a free analysis of your insurance coverage to help you determine if you have the right policies at the right cost. We are here to help!